What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
You realize that I get that too and you only need to take a fucking typing class or some podunk IT MS Word class and they give you that shit for free right? And this is G-Tech. The dump to the dump to the dump dump dump.

This...seems familiar.

Wait a minute...

CAN IT BE?

salt-word-m.jpg

But GAH take everything I say in a more serious and offensive manner, why don't you?

And Crysis 2 isn't worth a second playthrough.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
WHILE KOTOR DOWNLOADS, THANK YOU

AND MK IS GR8

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Mortal Kombat, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, and I'm gettin' cheeves in Doo Doo Forever

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I finally got Uncharted 2 to work, so I'm playing that. Fun so far.

I'm also gonna destroy Jay nightly at SSFIV:AE and MvC3 until he gets so salty that he withers and dies like a slug.

:insano:

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Currently I have video game ADD......So I am bouncing around day by day.....since I recently got Dead Space 2 and just got Halo: Reach (free for buying a Windows Phone), I am trying them as well as playing whatever stops me from being bored (Batman Arkham Asylum, Forza 3, Sacred 2).....I just can't seem to get enthused enough about any single game to dedicate myself to it.

On a positive note.....Because I am a jerk face and seem to take pleasure in killing innocent things, I got a cheevo for killing helpless ostriches (shooting and running them over) in Reach while I SHOULD have been killing weird space monsters.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Bioshock 2 and Team Fortress 2 on PC, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter and Mega Man 9 on Xbox 360

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I've been playing MegaMan Legends 2! But I guess I'll save the ending for my birthday.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Ive been playing alot of Team Fortress 2 and making alot of Spies and Engies rather salty