Marvel versus Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I think they went a little overboard with the sentinel health nerf.

If they thought he was too OP, they should've tinkered his damage, not his health. Once you open him up, you just beat his ass raw since he's so big and slow. On the flip side, once he catches you, YA DONE.

Have you tried out Spencer or Akuma yet?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Have you tried out Spencer or Akuma yet?

No but there's nothing to test is there? I have no idea what Spencer's loop was and Akuma's was just trapping a big character like Sentinel and repeatedly doing a jumping hard tatsu.

In fact, you can still do it I believe, it just only works a few times instead of infinitely.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;QPgddtmOS3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPgddtmOS3M[/video]

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Seriously, that last ten seconds is probably one of the best moments in television history.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
i just now read about the Sent nerf form G4
An update for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is now available for the Xbox 360 and PS3. The main purpose of the update is to add Event Mode, which is a series of special challenges. Event Mode won't be live until March 25.

The update also addressed some balancing issues, specifically for Marvel's Sentinel. Sentinel is thought to be the most powerful character in the game with powerful attacks, lots of health and relatively easy controls. The patch decreases Sentinel's health from 1,300,000 to 905,000. OMG! Nerf!

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...sue-bad-news-for-sentinel-fans/#ixzz1HWjLgFDc

im late lol

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
i dont think the health needed nerfed but the strength of him needed to be
so now Thor will have the highest health but too back he is garbage

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
sendforth.png

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I wanna try out Ammy (because I love Okami now lolz) but I don't know who to sub out. Maybe Trish. ;_; Though I'm pretty horrible with Tron. BUT, it's Tron and I love her.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
A total beast. I hate fighting against people who have even a small clue of what they're doing with Ammy.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Yeah, Tron is usually always on my team, too! I can't use her as well as Logan, though. But fuck it, I love Tron. Just wish her drill wasn't a backwards DP. STILL not used to it.

Only reason I've stayed away from Ammy is her weapon changes!