Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
mvc3r6.jpg

advert on back of mag!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
So who's gonna drop out of Marvel first? Andrew, Bronson, Chris, or Dave?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Bitch, please.

I shouldn't even be on the list. Have I ever dropped out of any of the games we played? I mean, games that are actually worth a shit?

I've pre-ordered this bitch and everything.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Because there are so many characters, this column will be posted in four daily installments over the next week. Each day, another 12 characters will be presented and on the 4th day, the 4 DLC characters will also be shown. Therefore, check eGamer each day.

tomorrow is day four!!

:frank:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"When Marvel vs. Capcom 3 releases in just under two weeks, the game will not have spectator mode. Players in player matches with lobbies of up to 8 people will not be able to watch the game taking place as they wait their turn."

This from some dude playing a non-retail build, but if that is in the final game then WTF.

tiesel.png

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So the site that mentioned the four dlc character announcement put up their stuff about Jill and Shuma. Seeing as how Capcom released all that last night, these guys must know something's being announced today. Or they're just dumb/trolls, also a possibility.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"When Marvel vs. Capcom 3 releases in just under two weeks, the game will not have spectator mode. Players in player matches with lobbies of up to 8 people will not be able to watch the game taking place as they wait their turn."

This from some dude playing a non-retail build, but if that is in the final game then WTF.

If that's true, then they dun fucked up!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I imagine this will be patched pretty soon. Couldn't be that hard.

I should also say that this is just from some dude on a website. Not Seth Killian or anything.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;wbyd14bo_sY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbyd14bo_sY[/video]
Tutorial!