Uh...So has anyone ever even heard of this game?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Duke is Rosie? No no amigo!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Mega Man said:
Well Duke Nukem is disgusting, I mean, both inside and out. You take a look at him he's a slob, he talks like a truck driver. Duke's fan Jay attacked me personally because I was very happy when his latest game failed. The other thing that failed, and this was a real monster and everybody was suing him, was the marketing department for his new DS game. This DS game called "Duke Nukem: Critical Mass" was a total disaster. So I loved it, I gloat over it, I think it's wonderful, because I like to see bad people fail! Duke failed, I'm happy about it! He's basically a disaster. Well he called me a "stupid looking japanese boy in blue tights" and coming from Duke, that's pretty low. I mean, when you look at him and you see the gameplay, the gameplay is weak! I don't see it, I don't get it. I never understood how does he even get a game published! I believe Randy made a terrible mistake reviving Duke, and I believe Randy is probably paying a big price. If I were running Gearbox I'd fire Duke. I mean I'd look him right in that fat meaty face of his and say "Duke, ya fired!" We're all a little stupid, but Duke is just worse than most of us. However, it's not just the stupidity, Duke is a VERY unappealing person, both inside and out. Duke's a person who is very lucky to have his fanbase, and he better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to pick up his fanbase (which is comprised of only Jay Phillips and that weirdo that runs that facebook) Why would they stay with Duke if they had another choice!? Duke's trying to use Gearbox and DNF to get even with me, but with me, we fight back. I'll probably sue Duke because he doesn't tell the facts. As an example, I'm worth many billions of dollars. Now, Duke said I was bankrupt! I've never went bankrupt! So, probably I'll sue him, because it'd be fun. I'd like to take some money (what little there is) out of his fatass pockets. I actually think they ought to look at his whole career and see exactly where it is he's coming from because I think he's got some very deep-seated problems. Perhaps it should be Duke that goes to the bargain bin.

Duke is a LOSER

Argument over. I just transcribed that 2 minute video word for word and customized it. I win.

:dwi:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I admit defeat. I am bested yet again. Why do I even bother?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Oh_look,_its_THIS_thread_again.jpg

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
We should just rename this forum to "Duke Nukem vs. Mega Man", or "Shootan games vs. Good games".

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Well this game is apparently a shoot em up sidescroller like.....

Nothing can beat the side scrolling awesomeness/madness of...........

......get readyyyy.....

1157509583-00.jpg

AMAZING CUTSCENEZZZZZ

out%20of%20this%20world.jpg

FEROCIOUS MONSTARZZZZZ!!

out-of-this-world-20080204044850203.jpg

EXCITING GAMEPLAY!!

Out%20of%20This%20World%20%282%29.gif

You getz HURTEDED!!!

Out_of_this_World_SNES_ScreenShot4.jpg

and.....TESTICLE HEAD PEOPLE??!!?!

out-of-this-world-20080204044850734.jpg

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Never played flashback, but OotW was awesome. Tricky.....quirky....fun......and kept you coming back for more! I was excited when I found a ROM so I could replay it a couple years ago.

I actually read an interview with the developer of that game. The bath scene was actually edited because "alien buttz were too racy"!!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Why argue whether Duke or Mega Man are the best, when we all know that Cho Aniki is the greatest series of all time.