Nintendo's little sex toy.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
this is just me, but the value of my games barely matches the value of my xbox. i only bought a few big hits.

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
Aaron said:
this is just me, but the value of my games barely matches the value of my xbox. i only bought a few big hits.
KOTOR. KOTOR 2. Halo. Halo 2. Panzer Dragoon Orta (because everyone else downplays it). Fable. Ninja Gaiden. MechAssault: Lone Wolf. Prince of Persia. Need I name more?

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Wow. Could this discourage Microsoft from making consoles?
No more than the extreme losses the PS3 is likely to garner will make Sony stop.

23 Xbox games and counting for me. Not even counting the copy of Ninja Gaiden I am borrowing from a friend for an indefinite length of time. And only two of them are bad games. One of which has never been opened.

It's sad that the Xbox gets a bad rap because people find it 'cool' to hate Microsoft. So very, very sad. Damn whiney sonykids. Almost as bad as emokids.

E

egonboy

The N64 lost final fantasy for nintendo I've seen pictures in the old nintendo power magazines of ff7 coming out for it before they went to sony and the graphics looked like crap i'm happy they made the switch