Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
bigdog.png

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Mass_Effect_Deception.png

COMIN' IN FALL. And that's Gillian on the cover.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Waiting for you to post this. I've known about the book, the cover, the release date (that's 9/27/11 fatboy), the subject matter, the title, and the new writer for over a month. Way to be a slowpoke along with Joystiq.

Bottom line: You're slow, book's gonna suck, and of course:

youknowwhatitis.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
And another Gillian/Kahlee book? Gay. I could care less about some dumbass and an autistic dorkgirl. These books are gonna suck till at least after this one where they can stop worrying about player choices in the universe. At least write about someone interesting like Aria.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
[video=youtube;sWS0GVOQPs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0[/video]

Cantz

Radical Dreamer
Apr 3, 2011
I'm just about to finish up Mass Effect.. I started it a long ass time ago and just put it down one day. I'm finally about to go back to it because I finally decided to pick up a copy of Mass Effect 2 and really would like to have my first playthrough to set up the ME:2 playthrough. As for ME:3 I just hope they don't mess it up.. doubtful but it could happen.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Mass Effect was an ok game, but the framerate dropping, graphics, and inventory system are just so shitty when compared to second game. That second game is a masterpiece!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
They gonna fuck that third game up so bad and i'm gonna

:hangfrog:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Waiting for you to post this. I've known about the book, the cover, the release date (that's 9/27/11 fatboy), the subject matter, the title, and the new writer for over a month. Way to be a slowpoke along with Joystiq.

Bottom line: You're slow, book's gonna suck...

2u7ljwn.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
By comparison, you're one of the lesser qualified candidates for that joke, so I appreciate you taking it in stride.

Here have a cookie fatso

cookie_law_eu.gif

OHHHH