Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
now no lie....Im rather impresses with the Kinect integration for this game

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Game of the Show so far for me.

Of course I'm biased, but there really hasn't been much.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Game of the Show so far for me.

Of course I'm biased, but there really hasn't been much.

Skyrim is the Game of the Show for me (well at least the demo was awesome) but Im biased also

but the ME 3 stuff was the best part of the conferences

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
n7_ce_vignette-en-p.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
That was incredible!

It looks like GOTY 2012 comes early.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Thanks for the link, I missed that.

HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Biotics have more punch this time.

For example, pull was totally ineffective in Mass Effect 2 against shielded targets and just slightly damaged them at most. In comparison, Biotics in Mass Effect one were able to lift/throw/whatever everyone, regardless of shielding.

ME3 has a neat compromise where you can use a skill like pull to actually rip an enemies shield off, giving biotics a larger role on the battlefield.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
When I first watched it I thought aside from the melee it looked like a copy of ME2 ( Not necessarily a bad thing!)

Then I went back and noticed all the subtle changes.

The guns seem to have a little more heft and damage to them, the animations are more fluid, and the cover system looks like it's refined.

This'll be a winner for sure.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Just a damn shame the sequences (apart from the Earth demo) weren't that far along and were unpolished.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I liked the Kinect part and how you can control your squad

Yeah I really like this. Seeing as how playing on the console limits keys you can bind, it's nice to be able to control all of your squads abilities without having to bring up that power wheel and freeze the action.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Yeah I really like this. Seeing as how playing on the console limits keys you can bind, it's nice to be able to control all of your squads abilities without having to bring up that power wheel and freeze the action.

well I do like the freeze action part cause I get a view of whats going on

but then again I usually dont control my squad's abilities, I just shoot everything and i usually kill everything myself

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I admit, I made a few smart ass comments about intergrating the Kinect into the game, because I just thought it wouldn't work with the game too well and it'd only take away from it.

I'll gladly admit that I was wrong, and I think it looks like a pretty badass feature in the game.