Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Anti-Abortion

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Anti-Abortion ppl are stupid

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
D

Don Francisco

"does anybody from the pro-life side actually want to try and argue their point or not?"

No, not really lolz.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
de.jpg

DIE FETUS LOL.

I know I sure as hell didn't feel pain until I was like 3, and even if I did I sure as hell didn't care about it before then.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I don't have much of an arguement, but c'mon... that fetus was going to be a person. I mean, what if travis' mother had an abortion, we'd have no forums here. That wouldn't be good.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
WELL I WOULD BE MUCH HAPPIER. YOU GUYS ARE SELFISH.

Nah, Mom had 2 miscarrages before me. If either one of them had been born, I probably wouldn't have been. But then again, maybe I was one of them!!!111

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
basically, i don't hold a strong enough opinion on either side. i don't support abortions, and would only accept it in extreme situations if it was someone's choice to do so. i'm not going to tell people not to do it, but i speak for myself at least in that if i were ever involved in something that might consider an abortion i would never even think of allowing it. i consider it murder.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I don't remember anything from early childhood, the earliest thing I remember was maybe around 3. I could have been aborted and not even known it.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
That fetus would be a person, yes. Osama Bin Laden wasn't aborted and look what happened. THOUSANDS ARE DEAD.

My mother also had a miscarrage before me, so I too would most likely not be alive if it was born.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HEY IF MISCARRAGIES ARE NOT WRONG THEN NEITHER IS ABORTION. ITS JUST HELPING A MISCARRAGE.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Aaron said:
so whats your point?

That they wouldn't really have a life to miss. They aren't capable of thought at that point, it's just instinct at that point.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
My basic view is that no person has (or should have) the right to decide who should live and who shouldn't. Even Osama. I think it would be wrong to kill him.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
psychopathic174 said:
That they wouldn't really have a life to miss. They aren't capable of thought at that point, it's just instinct at that point.
that was the most recockulous thing i have ever read.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
All I meant is that I don't think it would be as bad as this:

babyinamicrowave.jpg

"My basic view is that no person has (or should have) the right to decide who should live and who shouldn't."

That's a good point, but just look at the death penalty.