Pet Stats

E

egonboy

It would be nice when you go to create a pet all the stats are in a nice little text box or written out under it rather than scrolling it took me several minutes to finally get frustrated copy paste it into notepad as it scrolled and compare statistics. Also what is the point of the snail when the turtle is supperior to it in everyway with higher strengh defence and agility and similar health. The snail is the only pet whos total statisitcs for strength defence and agility that does not add up to one hundred.

Although this is just a newbies opinion.

Egon

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i never even looked at the stats, I went with the snail cause snails are for cool people.

E

egonboy

Ah I examined the stats rather throughly but ended up at indesision over the cat or the spider so I rolled a d20 to deside which pet. As it is now apparent I chose the cat.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I prefer my dice six sided, and my spiders obviously inferior to my cats. But alas, not all is well in this world.

E

egonboy

Ah yes the spiders have a weaker defence but superior strengh and similar agility

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
i'm pretty sure theres more to each pet than just the starting stats. i remember the attack option flashed some pretty unusual stuff that i'd guess only a spider'd have.

E

egonboy

Hmm I'll have to look into that if I can master certain skills for my little cat I might be able to increase his damage output

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
yeah what's the deal? me and egon fought, and I attacked and HEALED him! what the hell!??!

E

egonboy

cough craer theres allready a board with that in it i made it so the admin or admins don't miss it. Thus rant about it there so they know your good and pissed off.

E

egonboy

Health: 108/100
Strength: 40
Defence: 20
Agility: 40 Hunger: 0%
Pleasure: 100%
Happiness: 104%
Experience: 30%

its my first day and I'm allready breaking things this bodes well I didn't know there was such a thing as 104%.

E

egonboy

solid point but what i want to know is why my pet didn't share his stash.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
so this "powerfull food" item, are those bonuses temporary? or permanent?
just looking a hundred moves ahead.

edit: twelve days at 21% interest and it's mine. and that's if I don't post!

Last edited:

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Heh, buy that powerful food if you want. I think it'd be cheaper to buy the individual items.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
same, but didn't you say it was automatic? it should be about right.. i guess it might try boosting price for multiple upgrades in one item. it was pretty accurate on HP (1HP= 3 cash, 100HP= 300 cash).

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, it bases price on cash. Which I think is kind of flawed.