mgs4

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
The moustache, a worse use of hair on the human body than the mullet. That's most of everything that needs to be said about it. Yep.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
what about a badass handlebar stache?

FINGERS85LEAF.jpg

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
i never saw anything on it, nor played it. i just know you can't make a quality mgs game on anything other than a console. metal gear solid is all about the little details like watching the movement of enemies and timing. you can't do that on a 3" screen.

D

Don Francisco

No, I think Kuro has a point here. They need to scrap the whole mustache idea. Other than that it looks awesome, though.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Raiden was Captain Violence.
Snake will always have the more interesting character. :\ Always.

Though, I am all for violence.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You two totally just proved your dumbassery. Raiden was a fucking pussy.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
raiden did have that cool little flip dealie.. i have no problem with the way konami desides snake should look. the mustache just reinforces his old age appearance. no need to dis a sweet ass dude.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
they did, he's called raiden. and he was a little sissy boy with a cool flip thing. and once again.. sweet ass dude - shut your mouth. they're keeping snake in because he's just that awesome. mgs has a very well thought out plot and they're just continuing it with the same character who happened to have realistically aged through the story. for all we know they'll throw another raiden type character in there though. i'm just glad they're not making snake another immortal mario.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
He hasn't realistically aged. He's a clone, he aged faster D:

Raiden has been confirmed as being in MGS4, but Kojima says he's like super badass. Which means all the pussy crawling in my skin emokid whining should be gone. And all that should be left is the super-flipping-sword-wielding-instrument-of-death. ;.; Which is still not as interesting a character as Solid Snake.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
So... you're answering your own questions?

Well, we know for a fact the MGS ones, well don't.

Last edited:

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
I wasn't talking about Mario, or are you really retarded?

Pick your tongue up off the floor sometime, maybe?